- Click "Sign in to Canopy Connect (1.0.3)", it will ask you for 3 things (Team ID, Client Secret, and Client ID).
- To get these you need to go to the Canopy Connect Dashboard, log in, then click the Settings icon at the top (it looks like a gear).
- This will take you to our Settings page. Navigate to the 'API Keys' page:
- You will need to request API access in order to use Zapier. Click the "Request Access" button at the bottom of the page and fill out the reason you need access (for your Zapier integration).
- You'll receive an email once it's approved, and can continue on to the next step.
- Return to the Settings page, scroll down to the API Keys and click "Add a Production API Key"
- Once clicked, it will show a popup giving you the Team ID, Client ID, and Client Secret. Copy and paste all of these values over into the corresponding Zapier fields. NOTE: You will only be able to see these 1 time for security purposes, so once you close the popup, you will have to create a new API Key to get another Client ID and Client Secret.
- Now that all 3 fields are filled in you can click "Yes, Continue" and your account is connected.
- Next Zapier will ask you to "Test trigger", click that and you should see all of the Canopy Connect Data in Zapier and you can hook it up to any other Zapier apps.
Updated 9 days ago